Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (?< at offset 10 in /var/www/vhosts/TBPARCHITECTURE.COM/httpdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 418
Client: Antelope Valley Community College District
Services Provided: Master Planning, Five Year Construction Planning, IPPs and FPPs, Programming, Design, Construction Documents, Construction Administration
Project Location: Lancaster, CA
Plan Completion Date: 2011
Plan Goals and Objectives:
- Develop facilities to support the Educational Master Plan.
- Renovate to extend the useful life of existing facilities.
- Provide modern facilities for future enrollment growth
- Replace portable facilities with permanent space.
- Program future projects to conform to the space standards.
- Organize functions to support the Educational Master Plan.
- Cluster related uses to facilitate collaboration, and to utilize facilities efficiently.
- Develop facilities that utilize energy efficiently.
- Maximize safe and convenient access to all users.
- Develop projects to support the District’s strategy to compete for state funding.
The purpose of the project was to provide a focused update of the Antelope Valley College 2003 Facilities Plan based on the District’s 2010 Educational Master Plan, including the quantified projection of future campus space needs, an updated list of Facilities Plan Projects, and programming parameters for future projects.